Join the next Center for the Transformation of Work (CTW) meeting as we analyze the recently released CXC Global Labour Trends Report with CXC Managing Director Connor Heaney.
This report outlines the results from a survey conducted over two months with 1200 respondents across five continents. The report focuses on remote work, international hiring, labour shortages and the use of digital labour platforms.
- The survey shows a clear preference for hybrid working (a mix of onsite and remote working)
- Organizations are continuing to struggle to attract talent that is required
- A majority of organizations are seeking to hire talent internationally to solve local labour shortages
- Legal risk is a key stumbling block for companies hiring internationally
- Many organizations are continuing to recruit/utilize freelancers through digital labour platforms but are concerned as to the quality of work and compliance risk
WHAT: Bi-monthly CTW Community Meeting
WHEN: Thursday, February 17, 12:00 – 1:00pm EST (5:00 – 6:00pm GMT)
HOW: Register and opt-in here.